* Nicely presented freehold motel with much potential upside available
* 28 units including semi self contained family units with separate bedroom
* Former restaurant and bar with alfresco dining has been closed since 2018. Can be reopened or turned into another 3 units
* Good 3 bedroom family size residence to suit large family. A second smaller residence can be used as 29th unit.
* Great location in Central Queensland with demand for accommodation increasing with commercial, family and tourist travellers
* Solid brick/block construction with much upgrading completed in recent years
* Close to restaurants, CBD, airport and hospital
* Turnover circa $585,000 (FY21)
* Currently operated under management
* Accommodation only, no food preparation
Queensland Tourism & Hospitality Brokers (QTHB) has compiled this information from sources we believe to be reliable, however QTHB does not give any warranty as to the accuracy, error or omission of information, if any. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.